As most of you, many people are not really looking forward to another virtual conference. So we tried to make it as entertaining as possible, by having different speakers but go to the relevant topics. I made some suggestions on who could present what but this is in no way final. I am sure that also some representatives from the INTERREG office will attend, so it would be nice if some of you could take over some parts and the transnational character of the project becomes evident. I made the recommendations based on the topics you worked on, and you might feel comfortable presenting.
– Dr. Max Hogeforster – Chairman of the Baltic Sea Academy
Final Conference 19th March 2021
- Start of the conference and introduction
- Welcome note(s)
- Politics / national / EU, Ministry of Economy / DG Growth
- Example of business transfer, report from one company
- Company to report on its experiences / challenges
- Models of business transfers and financing (WP2)
- PP 11 / PP1
- Importance of regional cooperation (report on Annual Forum 2019; WP3)
- 11:00 - 11:15
- Presentation of Website and its functions/tools
- PP 15
- Need for future entrepreneur (WP4) - Introduction of SATC tool (PP10), 5min - Training courses (PP12), 10min
- PP10; PP 12
- Political strategies to promote business transfers (WP5)
- PP 1
- Action Group 1: Females
- PP 11
- Action Group 2: Employees
- PP 13
- Action Group 3: Immigrants
- PP 7, PP 8 or PP 10 ?
- Action Group 4: Returning Workforce
- PP 2, PP 3, PP 4 or PP 5 ?
- Parallel four break-out sessions how the political strategies and actions can be introduced in your regions
- Moderated by one PP ? Who is interested ?
- 13:15 - 13:30
- Report on sessions and sum-up
- Moderators and PP1