Non-commercial partnership “Association of SMEs support centers of the Kaliningrad region” it is an organization that provides information, methodological, organizational and technical support to business support centers that are its members. The Association also provides consulting services to individual small and medium-sized businesses in the Kaliningrad region on various issues of doing business, implementing investment projects, and interacting with scientific and educational organizations in order to implement innovative projects in the region.
As part of the implementation of the tasks and projects, work is underway to prepare information and methodological manuals, educational programs and educational materials dedicated to the promotion of entrepreneurship and improving the entrepreneurial literacy of the population.
The Association is an integrator, information and methodological center and competence center for the functioning of the infrastructure for supporting entrepreneurship and improving the level of entrepreneurial literacy of the population.
Purpose of activity:
Coordination and improvement of the efficiency of municipal centers for support of small and medium-sized businesses in the Kaliningrad region, assistance to the successful development and functioning of small and medium-sized businesses in the region.
– Small and medium-sized businesses.
– Representatives of business communities.
– Population of municipalities in the Kaliningrad region.
• Consulting services, marketing research, preparation of business plans.
• Organization and holding of regional and international events, conferences, forums, round tables and seminars for the organization’s objects of activity.
• Informing small and medium-sized businesses about existing measures and support programs at various levels.
• Establishing partnerships with specialists from the Kaliningrad region, other regions of the Russian Federation, and foreign experts to study the activities of international non-governmental organizations in order to use their practical experience.
• Implementation of projects and programs aimed at the development of entrepreneurship and the business community.
«INBETS BSR is a very timely project for our region and our country. The global passion for start-UPS and serial entrepreneurship is taking the attention away from the old working business, which now faces the urgent question of transferring it to the next generation. After all, this business ensures the sustainable development of small territories, allows you to save jobs and improve the quality of life of local communities.
Thanks to the participation of the project, we can get acquainted with the experience of partners from other countries where these issues became relevant much earlier and get acquainted with their experience. The main task of our organization in the project is to broadcast this experience in our region to inform and advise entrepreneurs of the Kaliningrad region about existing solutions.
Legal, financial, and cultural aspects of business transfer and comprehensive support for entrepreneurs are also important. And we are glad that we can provide this support by participating in the project.»
Non-commercial partnership “Association of SMEs support centers of the Kaliningrad region”
Address: Kaliningrad, Gorkogo street,69
Phone: +7 906-210-24-24
Foundation on social media
- DEP – Bugalteria8. October 2020Success Story One of the most striking examples of a successful family business in the Kaliningrad region is the company “DEP- Bugalteria “. Its owners are proud of the business model that they have managed to build over a twenty-year period of work in the accounting and consulting services market. In 2015, Dmitry Kurelyak, the company’s founder, understood that fundamentally new approaches to doing business are needed. More automation, online work, clearly defined business processes and new approaches to the organization of staff work. A new stage in the development of the family business was beginning. While working in this direction, all participants gradually understood that an effective and correct solution would be to transfer the leadership to their son Pavel Kurelyak. Pavel was ready to take on the implementation of further development plans, while Dmitry supports their implementation with his knowledge and experience. The main goal of the business transfer was to maintain the trust of customers and the professional team during the change of management. This was largely due to a long transfer period, with numerous consultations with employees and meetings with key clients. Facts Previous Current Owner Dmitry Kurelyak Pavel Kurelyak Legal form of the company LLC LLC Number of employees 17 16 Brand Model of transfer Involved institution Country Agriculture 3 – Transfer to company executives Marketing consultant Management consultant Russia…
- Rodionov Kamen8. October 2020Success Story Alexander Rodionov, the founder of the Rodionov Kamen company, often says that he is lucky to have like-minded sons. Sons Sergey and Artem grew up together with their father’s business and Alexander believes that his main merit is that he managed to foster an entrepreneurial spirit in children. Young people tried their hand at independent swimming, in various fields of activity, but eventually returned to their native Harbor. The main issue in the transfer of business was the correct legal registration of parts of the property of all participants. Now the brothers are developing parallel directions in the company and are mainly engaged in the repair of premises using stone. Facts Previous Current Owner Alexander Rodionov Sergey RodionovArtem Rodionov Legal form of thecompany LLC LLC Number of employees 4 4 Brand Model of transfer Involved institution Country Agriculture 1 – Family transfer Finance advisor Russia …
- Madlen Atelier8. October 2020Success Story Lydia Pogorzhelskaya founded her Atelier «Madlen» in the difficult 90’s. Lydia went through all the difficulties of becoming, gathered a team of professionals and created a successful business with an excellent reputation. In 2017 yr. Lydia Pogorzhelskaya began to come to the idea that she would like to leave busines. Health conditions and age did not allow to work with the same intensity as before. First thought owner was about the family members, but they didn’t show any desire. There was a question of finding a successor. The search took some time and the interested person was found in own team. Ekaterina Ponomareva, the company’s leading fashion designer, expressed interest in acquiring the Atelier. Lydia Pogorzhelskaya asked the Association of support centers to provide assistance. The Association provided consulting support on the transfer procedure, the main issue was finding financing for the purchase of a business by an employee. The transfer was successful, and the business continues to operate. The new owner is happy with the result and full of ideas for further business development. Facts Previous Current Owner Lydia Pogorzhelskaya Ekaterina Ponomareva Legal form of thecompany Owned by one person Owned by one person Number of employees 7 8 Brand Model of transfer Involved institution Country Agriculture 3 – Transfer to company executives Finance advisor Russia …