Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) is the biggest association of entrepreneurs in Latvia uniting 6000 members – micro, small, medium and large enterprises of all regions and industries, associations, city business clubs and other unions of entrepreneurs. Association represents interests of entrepreneurs, as well as provides services, so that Latvia has excellent enterprises in an excellent business environment. Main sectors of its activities are business environment, competitiveness of enterprises, export.
Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry is founded on 21 December 1934 and is a member of the Association of European Chambers of Commerce and Industry (EUROCHAMBRES) and the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC).
Mission: Voice and support of Latvian entrepreneurs since 1934.
• Latvia has one of the EU’s TOP 10 business environments, in which develop many competitive and able-to-export enterprises.
• Offer of the LCCI services ensures that membership in the LCCI is an economically favourable decision encouraging more rapid growth of the enterprise.
1. National economy of the Republic of Latvia
3. Political neutrality
4. Fair competition
5. Private capital
Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry is implementing EU projects in different programs in the following topics:
1. SMEs trainings
3. Entrepreneurial policy
4. VET topics
5. Other relevant topics to business
6. Cluster support and development
On social media:
More information: www.chamber.lv/en