Foundation held an expert panel “Innovative models of business transfer: challenges and opportunities” in the framework of “Strategic Planning Leaders Forum”
On October 29, 2019 representatives of the Foundation organized the Expert panel «Innovative Business Transfer Models: challenges and opportunities» during the XVIII Annual Strategic planning leaders forum of the regions and cities of Russia.
Participation in the Expert panel allowed analyzing opportunities and challenges for cooperation between regions, countries and cities and discussing different ways and strategies for developing new cooperation instruments in order to strengthen institutional capacity in the business transfer support field. More than 50 participants from different countries took part in the event.
The following experts took part in the discussion:
• Max Hogeforster – President – Hanseatic Parliament – Baltic Sea Academy
• Anita Richert-Kaźmierska – Assistant Professor – Gdansk University of Technology
• Vytas Navickas – Professor – Vytautas Magnus University
• Lebedeva Marina – Head – Centre for Innovations in Social Sphere
• Ruzhinsky Alexander – Founder – Startup Junior School of Entrepreneurship and soft skills;
• Shchelkanov Aleksandr – Development Director – St. Petersburg Regional office of the All-Russian Public Organization “Business Russia”
• Starkovsky Daniil – Director – State Budget Institution “Saint Petersburg House of Youth”
Mr. Maxim Balanev – Executive director and head of INBETS project at St. Petersburg Foundation for SME Development was moderator of the event.